The Project Manager serves as the “conductor” for the Marketing team, facilitating planning and coordination of marketing projects on behalf of the brand and its internal clients. This position is responsible for managing the workflow systems, processes and tools that enable the team to deliver projects on time, on budget and on brand. This position reports directly to the VP of Experience Design and has a bonus potential of 10%.
AVERAGE % OF TIME
Marketing Operations & Planning
· Work cross-functionally with teams in the field and home office to ensure projects are resourced, tracked and documented.
· Manage concurrent projects with stakeholders across the company, closely tracking cross-team dependencies to ensure delivery on time, on budget and on brand.
· Manage all requests to ensure requirements are accurately delivered up front and that all project participants follow through on their commitments.
· Maintain project management workflows (currently in Wrike) and further develop protocols and processes to improve output quality.
· Establish metrics, templates and governance for the creative process, alongside Creative Director.
· Report weekly on progress, issues, prioritization and status to the Marketing team and stakeholders.
· Report monthly on project prioritization, status and request new project projections
· Develop and manage project calendar and actively forecast months in advance for asset creation, resources and budget (constraints and overages).
· Optimize Wrike to create an intuitive tool that is easy to use and train
· Develop Wrike training manual for internal and external users (requesters and asset developers)
· Hold training sessions to support process integration and full adoption
Aligning Teams & Projects
· Develop strong relationships with internal clients and vendors to be their point of contact for all projects from start to finish.
o Work with all vendors to insure accurate delivery of final files to printers and digital development.
o Follow up and share release and launch dates for all projects post-delivery.
o Facilitate vendor discussions & samples
· Partner with internal and external clients to translate business requirements into actionable creative direction with Creative Director
· Coordinate with legal for asset approvals
Marketing Database Auditing, Maintenance and Management
· Manage all marketing system auditing, marketing data cleansing and marketing database updates.
· Maintain marketing data consistency throughout marketing suite of tools: Website CMS, Engrain and Marketing Center
· Develop intuitive filing systems for archiving and searchability for assets and images
Budget Maintenance & Invoicing
· Help manage and maintain marketing and photo budget
· Support invoicing, accuracy and timely payments
Relationship Management & Leadership
· Help facilitate collaboration and brainstorming sessions to improve team building and conflict resolution
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities: