The Project Coordinator manages projects from initiation to completion, ensuring that results are achieved on time and on budget. This role will support our Marketing and Interior Design teams and requires an experienced Project Coordinator or candidate with a proven track record of superior organization and communication skills.
AVERAGE % OF TIME
General – Project Coordination and Management
· Gather requirements and expectations for assigned projects.
· Create work plans and schedules using our automated workflow management system.
· Ensure team has tools and information it needs to meet project milestones.
· Manage execution of tasks, ensuring projects are on completed on time and on budget.
· Keep stakeholders up to date on progress with a summary of project status and priorities.
· Build up a strong team by cultivating relationships.
Marketing Project Support
Interior Design Project Support
o Produce and maintain spec book with material and vendor information, product cut sheets, technical data sheets, cost and product image.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities: