ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Promethean Services (Human Resources) Manager will play a key role in the following:
- Promethean Relations and Compliance: Upholding impeccable standards as they relate to employee relations and compliance is an essential component to how Prometheus maintains integrity in its business. You will provide employee relations support in areas such as employee counseling and performance management. You will act as a liaison to ensure compliance with all labor-related matter such as federal, state and local employment and civil rights laws. You will maintain and administer employment policies, wage and salary administration, employment-related ADA and safety/workers’ compensation.
- Promethean Service: It’s your role to promptly and thoroughly respond to Promethean inquiries that can vary from policy questions to the TORCH recognition program to employee-relations issues. You will also be asked to provide general support for areas such as payroll, benefits and recruitment.
- Aligning Our Efforts to the Business: You will lead processes such as the annual Promethean Engagement Survey and other initiatives such as our 90-day/stay-on/exit interviews. You will be responsible for telling the story behind key metrics such as turnover, workers’ compensation and other measurements.
Here’s more of the nitty-gritty:
Our Promethean Services (Human Resources) Manager must possess the following experience, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for Human Resources related field
- SHRM PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of two years leadership experience in Human Resources with direct reports or as an individual contributor
- Proven effectiveness at presenting information and responding to questions regarding employee issues
- Thorough knowledge of application of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation, wage and hour issues and labor relations.